The latest advice from Scottish Cycling:-
General Cycling Guidance
- You may exercise outdoors as many times each day as you wish and for as long as you want. Cycling activity should only be on routes that you know well and are within your ability level.
- Permitted to travel short distances (broadly within 5 miles) to start your ride. However, we continue to advise that you start your ride from your home.
- You can ride outdoors alone, with those you live with or with one other household at any one time, maintaining social distancing of at least two metres at all times from those in the other household.
- If meeting people from another household, you should meet only in small groups – no more than 8 people in total at a time, and you should not meet people from more than 1 other household each day.
- You should continue to maintain a distance of at least two metres from anyone you meet whilst out riding, stopping and waiting for people to pass when necessary. This is particularly important when riding on narrow paths and trails.
- You can sit and rest outside before, during and after your ride.
- If you are showing coronavirus symptoms, or if you or any of your household are self-isolating, you should stay at home.
- Indoor sport facilities must remain closed at this time.
- Unmanned, open facilities such cycle pump tracks may be used, with strict physical distancing in place. Please check with the facility operators prior to use. Please also respect any restrictions or physical distancing measures that are now in place.
For more details please see below:-